Business Development Manager,
3D printed cell culture systems
Date posted: April 20th, 2021
Location: Odense C, Denmark
Starting date: As soon as possible
Business Development Manager, 3D printed cell culture systems
Particle3D, We Print Bone™, an ambitious, young and dedicated life science company, is seeking a highly motivated and skilled salesperson to join the marketing/sales team.
- Take a leading role in developing global academic, industrial and commercial partnerships and commercial opportunities for the 3D printed cell culture systems, the P3D Scaffolds,
- Primarily responsible for selling the P3D Scaffolds to distributors for clinical and R&D laboratories as well as direct sales to global academic and industrial customers,
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer- and distributor relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs,
- Having comprehensive knowledge of cell culturing,
- Possessing robust interpersonal skills, with evidence of teamwork and collaboration, be a self-starter and an independent thinker, with the aptitude to work autonomously, and have the intellectual capacity to interpret trends and data, translating the information into actions and improvements.
- Maintain existing distribution accounts and expand the distribution network, ensure customer satisfaction,
- Achieve sales and profit forecasts,
- Monitor and forecasts sales pipeline on a regular basis,
- Manage pricing within territory to control profitability, experience in negotiation,
- Provide training & supervision to customers and distributors,
- Develop opportunities for growth,
- Develop sales strategy to meet plan into existing and new territories,
- Communicate with prospects via telephone, email and meetings,
- Travel, as needed, to visit accounts and attend conferences and tradeshows to represent the P3D Scaffolds,
- Participate in setting up new relevant studies with the 3D printed cell systems,
- Manage a customer database,
- Understand market changes, and translate that into internal product strategy,
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence,
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships,
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts,
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Several years of relevant experience in sales- and business development roles,
- Good experience in working with clinical and R&D laboratory distribution network is strongly preferred,
- Master’s degree, preferably biology or clinical / medical degrees,
- Clinical or R&D background a plus,
- Work well with dual responsibilities to educate and build new business,
- Ability to generate sales – dynamic, goal-oriented personality,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English,
- Entrepreneurial mindset – “It’s your business!”,
- Successful previous experience as a sales-/business development manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets,
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close,
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
Work location: Primarily from the head office; Oslogade 1, 5000 Odense C, Denmark – Some traveling will be required.
For more details about the job or the company, please contact CCO Casper Slots:
M: +45 53600670
All applications must be in English and are treated confidentially.
Particle3D is a Danish MedTech company founded on a proprietary technology to 3D print patient specific, natural, degradable bone implants that regrow into living bone. This enables faster ingrowth of bone tissue and results in fewer complications. The technology can also be used for 3D printed implants with additives, such as antibiotics or other drugs, and even in industries outside healthcare. The first research products have been launched, the P3D Scaffolds, bringing natural bone environments into laboratories.
The short way of describing the business; We Print Bone™