Rev. March 2021
When you visit our website, information about you is gathered to customize and improve our content. By accepting cookies on the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Below, we have described which information that is collected, its purpose, and which third parties that have access to it.
Personal data we collect
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact you or identify you. Our Company collects the following data:
- Log data: If you accept the cookies on our Site, we automatically collect certain information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (i.e. ‘log data’). This log data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (‘IP’) address, device type, geographical location, referral channel, the pages of our Site that you visit, and the time and date of your visit.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Particle3D with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Send an inquiry or comment via any of the contact forms on the Site or by email.
- Sign up to our mailing list.
- Sign up to receive content from Particle3D.
- Sign up for any of or services (e.g. if you sign up for a consultation)
- When you accept the cookies on our Site.
How will we use your data?
Particle3D collects and processes your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (e.g. if you place an order). In addition, we use your personal information to communicate to you to pursue our legitimate business interests.
If you sign up to receive a newsletter or other exclusive content or services from Particle3D, we may contact you per e-mail with valuable content and special offers we think you might like, and track how you engage with our content. You may unsubscribe from our communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
We use device information to improve and optimize our website (e.g. by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the site, and to evaluate the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We share your device information with third parties to help us use your data, as described in the Cookie Declaration below. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our visitors use the Site. Read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here. This Site also uses a tool which collects your requests for pages and passes elements of them to search engines to assist them in indexing this site.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
How do we store your data?
Particle3D securely stores your data in Particle3D’s customer directory.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your order information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
We do not resell personal information and do not pass on your personal information to others. They are only registered with Particle3D ApS.
Your data protection rights
Particle3D would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user of the Site is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request Particle3D for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that Particle3D correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Particle3D to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that Particle3D erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that Particle3D restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to Particle3D’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that Particle3D transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
How to contact us: