Personal data we collect
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address and phone number)
- Device information (automatically collected)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Particle3D with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily send an inquiry or comment via any of contact forms on the Site or by email.
Additionally, when you use or visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your referral channel, type of device, country, and some of your browser’s cookies. This information cannot be tied to any other personal information we may have collected from you.
How will we use your data?
Particle3D collects and processes your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (e.g. if you place an order). In addition, we use your personal information to communicate to you to pursue our legitimate business interests.
If you sign up to our mailing list, we will contact you with news about important progress and special offers we think you might like. You may always opt out at a later date.
We use device information to improve and optimize our website (e.g. by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the site, and to evaluate the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We share your device information with third parties to help us use your data, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our visitors use the Site.
Read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here.
How do we store your data?
Particle3D securely stores your data in Particle3D’s customer directory.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your order information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
We do not resell personal information and do not pass on your personal information to others. They are only registered with Particle3D ApS.
Your data protection rights
Particle3D would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user of the Site is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request Particle3D for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that Particle3D correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Particle3D to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that Particle3D erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that Particle3D restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to Particle3D’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that Particle3D transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to contact us: